Covid19 advice at HHV Benefice Remembrance Sunday Services
At our Remembrance services this Sunday we will remember the service and sacrifice of those who have defended our freedom and peace and mark the centenary of the Royal British Legion.
Given the high rates of Covid 19 in the county Somerset Council and Church leaders are asking the public to follow this simple advice from Professor Trudi Grant, Director of Public Health for Somerset County Council to ensure they do not spread Covid-19 during the events.
· Take a Lateral Flow Covid-19 test before attending services.
· Socially distance if possible.
· Wear a face mask, in line with the latest Government guidance and Church policy.
· Use the hand sanitizer provided in church.
· If the service is outdoors ,keep a sensible distance from each other or from other family bubbles.
· If you have any symptoms or feel unwell please do not attend but self-isolate immediately and get a PCR test.
God bless and remember safely.
Revd Nick Clarke
Priest in Charge Ham Hill Benefice.
A message from Revd Nick
The Diocese have arranged for me to be inducted, instituted & installed as Rector at a service on Sat 27 Nov at 3pm at St Catherine’s Church, Montacute led by the Rt Revd Trevor Willmott, Honorary Assistant Bishop, and the Ven Anne Gell, Archdeacon of Wells. The service will also give thanks for Gordon Rendell and Margaret Messervy’s outstanding years of service as Church Wardens.
For all enquiries about Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – 07842192402
This benefice is a group of seven parishes, located around the famous Ham Hill, just south-west of Yeovil in South Somerset.
The churches include some 160 regular worshippers who are committed to serve God and their communities.
‘I have come that they may have life in all its fullness’ (John 10 )
When and where, learn more about us and the types of services we offer across the benefice
Meetings, Groups and activities, find out what’s going on across the Benefice on our Events Page
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us via the details on the Who’s Who page